- About Us
- Patient Info
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Local Root Canal Therapy
- Emergency Dental Service
- Contact Us
- Medical Forms
Emergency Dental Service in Gainesville, GA
Cracked Teeth | Missing Teeth | Knocked Out Teeth | Toothache | Loose Crowns | Abscesses
Gainesville Emergency Dental Care: Get Fast Emergency Dental Service Treatment by a Professional Near You
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a toothache or dental emergency and need urgent care in Gainesville Georgia, give Lanier Dental Group a call at 770-535-8900 today. We will see you as soon as possible if you are a walk-in. Outside of our business hours, like a Sunday, read the tips below on how to deal with an emergency toothache.
The emergency dentists at Lanier Dental Group have been treating patients’ toothaches in the Gainesville area for years. We investigate, diagnose and treat the cause of your pain to bring you relief as quickly as possible. Contact us to schedule an appointment for treatment or to learn more about our emergency dental services like extractions!
What to do when you get a toothache
If you’re not able to get to the dentist in time, you may have to try some DIY relief techniques. We recommend the following home remedies for your toothache:
- Rinse and clean the area around the sore tooth using warm salt water.
- If you experience swelling, apply a cold compress to your cheek (a bag of ice wrapped in a towel, for example).
- Take acetaminophen as instructed for temporary pain relief.
- DO NOT physically apply aspirin to an aching tooth or gum. Doing this will cause the acidity of the aspirin to damage your gum.
- See a dentist as soon as possible.
Emergency Dentists Say These are the Symptoms of a Toothache
If you’re not sure if the pain you are feeling is caused by a toothache, review these common toothache symptoms:
- Oral pain in and around a tooth. It may be a throbbing or a constant pain.
- Teeth/gums that are sensitive to the touch.
- Swollen gums/cheek.
- Bad taste in the mouth may be caused by an infection.
We're Open to Treating These Causes of a Toothache
Toothaches can be caused by a number of conditions. The most common causes include:
- Cavities / tooth decay
- Abscessed tooth (a pocket of puss caused by an infection)
- Infection of the tooth root or gums
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Damaged fillings
- Persistent teeth grinding (bruxism)
Same Day Urgent Emergency Dental Service Treatment on a Weekend, Even With No Insurance
Depending on the underlying cause of your toothache, the dentists at Lanier Dental Group will prescribe an affordable solution that will treat your discomfort, no matter your insurance to get you back to health.
If you live in or around the Gainesville, Georgia area and are in need of relief from tooth pain, contact Lanier Dental Group today for emergency dental service.
- Jeff C.26/10/19
The greatest dentist office in the world. I could... read moreThe greatest dentist office in the world. I could not give anything but 10+| on everything if I could from the front office to the back the personnel and dentists are the best. read lessElaine M.05/06/19
First time getting teeth pulled. I got 3 teeth pulled.... read moreFirst time getting teeth pulled. I got 3 teeth pulled. One being a wisdom tooth.i had a good experiemce overall besides one of my teeth refusing to numb all the way... But that was my bodys fault.... The only thing i didn't like was how i felt like i was being pushed to get more teeth extracted than i could afford. read lessSummer H.28/03/19Becca F.13/11/19