- About Us
- Patient Info
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Local Root Canal Therapy
- Emergency Dental Service
- Contact Us
- Medical Forms
Top Rated Dental Implants in Gainesville
Single Teeth | Multiple Teeth | Financing | Payment Plans | Insurance Accepted
Restore your beautiful smile without sacrificing comfort.
Dental implants are a safe, effective way to replace missing or damaged teeth. They are an excellent alternative to dentures, as they are permanent, comfortable and convenient. The doctors of Lanier Dental, in Gainesville, GA, are experienced in providing dental implants to patients in a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are one of modern dentistry’s most useful tools. Implant procedures are extremely safe and quick. Typically, you will be back to your normal schedule by the day after.
Why should you consider getting dental implants? Here are just a few reasons:
- Natural appearance: Types of implants made with porcelain crowns are perfectly matched to the size, shape and color of your teeth, so that your smile looks completely natural. Ask us about pictures!
- Comfort and convenience: Dental implants seamlessly integrate with your natural teeth, making them more comfortable than dentures. The procedure is done in a way to minimize any pain.
- Self-esteem: No one wants to be self-conscious about their mouth. If you have problems like damaged or missing teeth, implants will make you feel proud of your smile! Dental implants can replace a single tooth and help you to restore the look of a full mouth.
- Durability: Dental implants can last a life time when properly taken care of. They’re completely safe too!
- Easy eating: Once your implants are in place, you can feel free to eat a completely normal diet with comfort and ease.
Cost of Dental Implants
Dental implants have an initial cost that may be higher than other less sophisticated restorative techniques. However, in the long run, the durability and longevity of implants make them the best value for many patients. Considering all of the other conveniences of natural, comfortable implants, this may be the best route for you. Learn more about the price of dental implants by scheduling a meeting with our dentists today to determine the pros and cons and see if they are worth it for you.
Why Do Our Patients Love Us?
Gentle & Comfortable Dental Implant Installation
We use advanced dental technology and a personal touch to keep you at ease during your dental implant bone installation procedure. Dental restoration has never been more comfortable.
Best Periodontist Work With Great Reviews
We make use of cutting edge tools and technology you can find during surgery to provide long lasting dental implants with safe and convenient installation. Whether it’s just one tooth or a full set, we always make sure to use the best tools when installing dental implants to protect your health.
Ask Us About Insurance and Financing For Affordable Implants
We work with your budget when it comes to dental implants. There are multiple affordable payment methods. We offer a variety of payments options and accept cash, checks and major credit cards. We also accept low and no-interest financing through third parties. Contact us to learn more about our insurance policy.
Get Started by Scheduling an Appointment to Learn About Your Care Options
To learn more about your options with dental implants, treatment, read reviews, or to schedule an appointment, contact Lanier Dental Group today. At Lanier Dental, we respect your privacy.
Smooth check in and check out process. Jennifer always does... read moreSmooth check in and check out process. Jennifer always does a great job with my cleaning. Everyone is always very friendly and thorough!!!! read lessJim G.08/02/19Mireya V.11/12/19
- Jim T.07/02/20Amber S.30/01/20
This place some of the best dentist in town. Ive... read moreThis place some of the best dentist in town. Ive been to quite a few but the staff here is kind, caring and respectful. They work with you in your dental plan. They notify you in a timely manner of all appts and they don't harass you to come in. I don't like going to the dentist like many but this place makes me feel welcome and its very very clean!!! read lessLaura S.12/09/19