Restore your beautiful smile without sacrificing comfort.
Dental implants are a safe, effective way to replace missing or damaged teeth. They are an excellent alternative to dentures, as they are permanent, comfortable and convenient. The doctors of Lanier Dental are experienced in providing dental implants to patients in a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are one of modern dentistry’s most useful tools. Implant procedures are extremely safe and quick. Typically, you will be back to your normal schedule by the day after.
Why should you consider getting dental implants? Here are just a few reasons:
- Natural appearance: Implants made with porcelain crowns are perfectly matched to the size, shape and color of your teeth, so that your smile looks completely natural.
- Comfort and convenience: Dental implants seamlessly integrate with your natural teeth, making them more comfortable than dentures.
- Self-esteem: No one wants to be self-conscious about their mouth. If you have damaged or missing teeth, implants will make you feel proud of your smile!
- Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime when properly taken care of.
- Easy eating: Once your implants are in place, you can feel free to eat a completely normal diet with comfort and ease.
Cost of Dental Implants
Dental implants have an initial cost that may be higher than other less sophisticated restorative techniques. However, in the long run, the durability and longevity of implants make them the best value for many patients. Considering all of the other conveniences of natural, comfortable implants, this may be the best route for you. Learn more about the cost of dental implants by scheduling a meeting with our dentists today.
Why Do Our Patients Love Us?
Gentle & Comfortable Dental Implant Installation
We use advanced dental technology and a personal touch to keep you at ease during your implant procedure. Dental restoration has never been more comfortable.
Top Quality Work
We make use of cutting edge tools and technology to provide long lasting dental implants with safe and convenient installation.
We work with your budget when it comes to dental implants. We offer a variety of payments options and accept cash, checks and major credit cards. We also accept low and no-interest financing through third parties. Contact us to learn more about our insurance policy.
To learn more about your options with dental implants, or to schedule an appointment, contact Lanier Dental Group today.